Since I lost my domain name and cell#, I'm force to redo- and reprint all of my marketing materials. 'Till then I'm limited or feel limited to promote my business or gain new account unless its a referral. I'm going to need:
- Business Cards with my #800 :)
- 4x6 Postcards from Vista Print - and by the way my friends I don't know if anybody figured this out about Vista Print, They offer 100 4x6 postcards for FREE. Full color on one side and I leave my backside blanks. Now, what I do is... Since they only charge $4.95 for shipping and handling and you get 100 FREE postcards, I upload my own design and I just pay for the shipping and handling. What a great deal!!!! I never order more than 100 postcards. and you can keep re-ordering the free postcards. I usually order 100 per week. You should only do this with your general postcards. They are perfect and economical and a must have for any businesses. Plus I like to order multiple postcards with multiple ads. So this way I have many to choose from. Like I have a postcards just for offering Business Cards, and another one for Graphics Design, and another one for Webdesign, and another one for photography. I can't afford to order in bulk with all these type of postcards... my batery is dying... got to go... and blog later.
No comments:
Post a Comment