Live Love Life

Monday, June 23, 2008

More Bucks Business Cafe


Marilyn called today. She's the owner of http://www.morebucksbusinesscafe.com/. She's one of my client. But I like her because she pays me $20 per banner ads, I create for her website. She goes out there and sell advertisement for her website. Her website underwent a whole lot of editting. Because she didn't know what she really wanted or she wanted too much. But she cause me to learn a lot.

for example:
I was designing her banner with Adobe Photoshop and then I would use Swish Zone to make them rotate. The problem was, she started having more and more banners. and I was afraid that the . swf or flash file was going to be too big. So I went to google and search for a java script for rotating banner. and WALAH!!!! I found one. and it wasn't too technical to update. It work perfect. visit her site at http://www.morebucksbusinesscafe.com/

No comments: