Live Love Life

Monday, June 23, 2008

Snack and Work at Joshua Cup

FRUIT YOGART AT JOSHUA'S CUP

JOSHUA CUP in Macon, Georgia
I don't usually take this bad of a picture.
I took this photo with my razor phone from verizon.

Since it hasn't been too long since I ate at Panera Bread... I'm not eating lunch just yet or I might not eat lunch at all. I'm trying to keep my figure... and I mean my wallet size figure. I'm on budget. Rent is coming soon.

But I wanted to support my favorite hang out. They let me stay as long as I want and plus they have all these plugs inside the cafe, just incase your lapt top needed charging.

The only place you can get this ... fruit and berries yogart... I don't know what they call it. It doesn't even have a label.... It looks like they make it from scratch. For $2.75 you can a nice size cup of yogart comes with blue berries, raspberries, straberries, and topping of sweet brown sugar granola and almonds.

No comments: