I've been in the house all week. and can't seem to get anywork done. So I'm here this morning at 9:44 am at Panera bread on Tom Hill Sr. Blvd. in Macon, Georgia.
and for the first time I'm trying their infamous egg, cheese, and bacon morning sandwich. Suprisingly it is good. The Bread is not heavy and actually light and kindah crispy. Egg looks all natural and the bacon is perfectly cooked.
After my breakfast and unlimited refill of their perfectly balance coffee, I'm going to work on the Macon Workforce Development newsletter and SOS brochure.
and for the first time I'm trying their infamous egg, cheese, and bacon morning sandwich. Suprisingly it is good. The Bread is not heavy and actually light and kindah crispy. Egg looks all natural and the bacon is perfectly cooked.
After my breakfast and unlimited refill of their perfectly balance coffee, I'm going to work on the Macon Workforce Development newsletter and SOS brochure.
............................
I've been thinking about creating a project of mind. I'm thinking about, not eating at the same place twice. It's just kinda hard because Macon doesn't have a lot of variety of restaurant you can eat at. and Most of the time the reason why I'm headed to a restaurant is to sit down and do work. It's hard to find a place for us freelance graphic artist who work on the road or would like to work on the road, to find a great place to eat and work. Anyway I'm going to give it a try. and IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS WILLING TO GIVE ME A VAN SO I CAN FINALLY LEAVE MACON. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. PLEASE HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment