

Today I've completed:
- MOWD 4Pages Newsletter
- SOS 4x6 Postcard Design
- Stephens Fashions 4x6 Postcard - and emailed PDF to her
- SOS trifold brochure
To do tomorrow:
- Angels of Mercy - website update
- Angels Senior Care Solution - complete website
- Call Intelligentsia regarding her website
- Call MOWD - April Moss - about brochure order
- Stephens Fashions - website link
- Saleems - website link - call him if he's still interested
- Work on Barbara's Flyer
I think I went way over the budget today on eating out. In the morning I ate a breakfast sandwich at Panera Bread with coffee. Then a couple of hours later, I headed to Joshua cup to do more work and had a yogart and bottle water. Then I headed to Subway, but I didn't buy anything to eat. I was suppose to meet Cornelia because she had to give me some paper work for more projects. But I end up walking to where she was at which was at her job with the Georgia Informer. and ofcourse she was taking some time to get the materials ready. She had to check her email and blah blah blah. Then finally I got everything I needed from her today and end up in the lobby of the Georgia Informer's office and end up watching a 5 minutes documentary about prostitution and their hook on drugs that Mr. Dennard and Charles put together for their client. It was actually pretty good but its in my nature to criticized so I did because Mr. Dennard asked for it. I told him that he should have ask the women "What would it take for them to get off the streets and off drugs" and what type of mediation have they tried. He said he actually asked the women those questions but lack of time. I told him he should shortened Amanda's timeline. He said I was hating. but I was being serious.
No comments:
Post a Comment